Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Specialist- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr.Wildan Zaen Al abadeen is a well-qualified and experienced obstetrician and gynecologist. She graduated from the University of Mosul and further proceeded to take Fellowship from Arab Board of Health Specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology and a Fellowship of Iraqi Board for medical specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She has gained rich experience in management of high risk delivery and its complications by working at leading hospitals in Iraq.
Her interest also lies in the field of teaching. Along with her busy practice, she has trained students at Mosul College of Medicine and Al Batool teaching hospital in Iraq. She has published research papers on “The effect of placental location on the duration of the third stage of labor”
· Management of High Risk & Low Risk Pregnancies.
· Management of Diabetes & Medical Disorders in Pregnancies.
· All Gynecological Surgeries.
· Painless labor.
· Antenatal and high risk obstetric and maternity care.
· Family planning including IUD
· Managing infertility cases
· Ultra Sonogram
· All gynecology surgeries